- I won a contest! I never usually win anything and now I've finally won something! I will mark this day here as a watershed in the history of my luck. (hopefully)
- Someone in New Zealand wants to buy a book I've been trying to get rid of for awhile. Yay!
After 9:30, it was downhill from there.
- Dad told me to wake-up so that I could go interpret for my aunt in Chinese at PepBoys (a car service and parts business) BTW, I hate interpreting especially since my Chinese pretty much sucks.
- Aunt arrived in 5 minutes and expected me to be ready. Dad dared to give me the stink eye when he was the one that didn't give me any prior notice. (not the first time he has pulled this stunt)
- While at PepBoys, dad lashed out at me when he got impatient and wanted to know when the car will be serviced. I told him I understood and that I'll ask the service guy when he got off the phone. My dad then calls me stupid for no reason.
- After the initial half an hour, I spent another two and a half hours waiting for my aunt's car to be done with nothing to do since I didn't bring a book to read.
- I didn't get home until 1:15 in which I was finally able to eat my first meal of the day. Sadly I didn't get to eat much since all the food mom cooked was catered to my dad and not me.
On a side note, I just found out recently that USPS now has a padded flat rate envelope! I'll blog about it more later when I feel up to it.